Universitatea din Oradea, Facultatea de Istorie, Geografie şi Relaţii Internaţionale
E-mail personal autor:
2 / 2009
A Desideratum Historiographic Ceausescu Always Adjourned “the Treaty on the History of Romania”
When Nicolae Ceausescu took the lead during the period it has been increasingly convinced by the need to write or re-writing of history. We can not say precisely what were the reasons for this decision, perhaps the desire to put his mark on this field by building a monumental work of synthesis, perhaps the intention, more obvious with the passage of time a new writing of history based on personal interests or perhaps both. The evolution along the time we determine the question to believe that Ceausescu wanted a written history and its years of “kingdom” are presented as the culmination of the entire national history. Moreover, he stressed this several times.
Keywords: Historiography, Nicolae Ceauşescu, the History of Romania, the Communist Regime
1. Research historical documents in light of the latest party,
în Magazin Istoric, no. 7, 1988.
2. Congress of the XII century of PCR-event primary
significance in the history of the country, în Magazin Istoric,
no. 11, 1979.
3. X Congress of the PCR-century – the place and its
historical importance, în Studii. Revistă de istorie, no. 5, 1969.
4. Education policy, patriotic-strong work force in the
historical development of socialist and communist înfăptuirilor
on earth Romania, în Anale de Istorie, no. 5, 1982.
5. Nicolae Ceauşescu era, living expression of the great
conquests of the Romanian people under the flag of socialism,
în Anale de Istorie, no. 1, 1984.
6. Gabriel Moisa, History of historiography in
Romanian Transylvania, Cluj-Napoca, Editura Presa
Universitară Clujeană, Cluj-Napoca, 2003.
7. Gheorghe Surpat, Multilateral progress under
Romanian President Nicolae Ceauşescu during historic open the
ninth congress of the century party, în Revista Istorică, no. 1,
8. Gheorghe I. Ionita, Unitary character of history
according to the Secretary General of PCR, în Revista de
Istorie, no. 1, 1983.
9. Decision of the Executive Committee of C.C. of PCR
on PCR preparation History, în Analele Institutului de Istorie
a Partidului, 1965, no. 5.
10. Historic decision to the Romanian Communist Party,
for our people, în Anale de istorie, no. 4, 1971.
11. In celebration meet half the Romanian Communist
Party, în Anale de Istorie, no. 4, 1970.
12. Ion Apostol, The General Assembly of the Academy
of Social and Political Sciences, în Revista de Istorie, no. 3,
13. Nicolae Ceauşescu, Exposure on the work of
ideological and political-cultural-educational training
nouconstructor human conscious and staunch socialist society and
multilateral developed communism in Romania, Editura
Politică, Bucharest, 1976.
14. Nicolae Ceauşescu, Romania on the road of socialist
construction, Editura Politică, 1982, vol 24.
15. Nicolae Ceauşescu, Romania on the road of socialist
construction, Editura Politică, Bucureşti, vol 24, 1982.
16. Nicolae Ceauşescu, Romania on track completion
multilaterally developed socialist society, Editura Politică,
Bucureşti, 1966, vol 1.
17. Nicolae Ceuşescu, Romania on the road of socialist
construction, Editura Politică, Bucureşti, 1966, vol. 13.
18. To develop the spirit of militant historical science, în
Studii.Revistă de Istorie, no. 6, 1971.
19. Pierre du Bois, A survey on the elevator. Ceausescu
in power, Editura Team Info, Bucureşti, 1998.
20. Rodica Porţeanu, Alexander Porţeanu, Nicolae
Ceauşescu concept on the role of the peasantry as fundamental
force in the national history of the Romanian people în
Magazin Istoric, no. 1, 1983.
21. Stefan Stefanescu, Institute of History N. Iorga at
45 years of its establishment and tasks of the current
Romanian historiography, în Magazin Istoric, no. 8, 1982.
22. Stefan Stefanescu, History-political dimension of the
creation of PCR, în Revista Istorică, no. 11, 1950.
23. Historical science in the new political imperatives
educational, theoretical and methodological, în Revista de Istorie,
no. 7, 1982.