Universitatea din Oradea, Facultatea de Litere
E-mail personal autor:
9 / 2009
Ion Stratan’s Poetry. The Synopsis of the Critical Reception
The study aims at a systematization and organization of the variegated and almost chaotic critical reception of the several dozen of volumes containing Ion Stratan’s poetry, from the 1980s until today. The author observes the ambiguous relation between Ion Stratan’s initial poetics and that of his strict contemporaries from the influential “Cenaclul de luni” (“The Monday Literary Circle”), led by the most authoritative literary critic of the time, Nicolae Manolescu – Ion Stratan, though belonging to its very core, did not participate in the canonic battle of the young poets of the 80’s with their predecessors from the 60’s and mainly with the poetics of Nichita Stănescu; as a matter of fact, Ion Stratan’s poetry proves rather to continue, though using the refined technicalities of the 80’s (with its seemingly jocular and vernacular spirit), the metaphysical bias of Nichita Stănescu’s poetry.
Keywords: Romanian literature, Romanian poetry, Generation ‘80, textualism, post-modernism
- Didier Anzieu, Psihanaliza travaliului creator / The
- Psychoanalysis of the Creative Labour, Bucureşti, Trei,
- Iulian Boldea, Poeţi români postmoderni / Romanian
Postmodern Poets, Târgu Mureş Ardalul, 2008.
- Mircea Cărtărescu, Postmodernismul românesc /
Romanian Postmodernism, Bucureşti, Humanitas, 1999.
- Dan Cristea, Poezia vie / Living Poetry, Bucureşti,
Cartea Românească, 2008.
- Mircea A. Diaconu, Poezia postmodernă / Postmodern
Poetry, Braşov, Aula, 2002.
- Nicolae Manolescu, Ion Stratan şi alţii / Ion Stratan and
Others, in România literară, 1981, nr. 24.
- Alexandru Muşina, Eseu asupra poeziei moderne / Essay
on Modern Poetry, Chişinău, Cartier, 1997.