Universitatea „Transilvania” din Braşov, Facultatea de Litere „Transilvania” University from Braşov, Faculty of Letters
E-mail personal autor:
2 / 2014
The proper names from the novels of Dumitru Ţepeneag
This study is about the proper names from the novels of an author known as a representative of the Aesthetic Onirisme in prose, a literary manifestation from the 60’s with strong experimental features. Playfulness, “weak thinking” and exhibition of textual strategies in Dumitru Ţepeneag’s prose have their counterpart in the election and the use of proper names of the characters. The attitude of this author towards onomastics reflects a postmodernist poetics characterized by a clear conscience of the procedures through exposing them and highlighting the relationship between fiction and reality through a type of text that tries in the same time reconstructing the atmosphere of the years following the Romanian revolution from December 89.
Keywords: proper names, novel, postmodernism, playful, experimental, interpretation.
- Nicolae Bârna, Ţepeneag. Introducere într-o lume de hârtie / Ţepeneag. Introduction to a paper world, Bucureşti, Albatros, 1998.
- Nicolae Bârna, Dumitru Ţepeneag, Cluj, Biblioteca Apostrof, 2007.
- Marian Victor Buciu, Ţepeneag între onirism, textualism, postmodernism / Ţepeneag between onirisme, textualism and postmodernism, Craiova, Aius, 1998.
- Daiana Felecan, Între veghe şi vis sau Spaţiul operei lui D. Ţepeneag / Between wake and dream or The space of Ţepeneag’s creation, Cluj, Limes, 2006.
- Laura Pavel, Dumitru Ţepeneag şi canonul literaturii alternative / Dumitru Ţepeneag and the canon of alternative literature, Cluj, Casa Cărţii de Ştiinţă, 2007.