Universitatea „Ştefan cel Mare” din Suceava, Facultatea de Istorie şi Geografie “Ştefan cel Mare” University of Suceava, Romania,Faculty of History and Geography, (Department of Philosophy and Social and Political Sciences)
E-mail personal autor:
11 - 12
Approaches of the Topic of Nihilism in the Thought of Friedrich Nietzsche and F.M. Dostoevsky
Nietzsche’s thinking directs its mechanism of metaphorical philosophy towards the excessive capitalization of the human paradigm up to the dionysical jump in the superhuman dimension. Thus, the superman is for Nietzsche the peak of the progressivity which emanates from the soils of humanity which tends towards the overcoming of its own limits. This ideal, opposed in Nietzsche’s vision, to the decadent and nihilist Christian model, would become the center around
which will gravitate the future of humanity. Stepping on the same road of the re-assessment of the human being, Dostoievski will stop at the utopia of the superman, of the god-man. The Russian thinker will explore the eschatology of
this ideal by capturing its end, the irreversible fall in self-idolatry. Here the freedom, without divinity, the man who is idolizing himself are arriving to the cataclysm of the ontological and moral decadence.
Keywords: re-evaluation of values, superman, nihilism, deification of human, atheist freedom
- Dostoievski, F.M. – Fraţii Karamazov / The Brothers Karamazov, vol. 2, Editura Univers, Bucureşti, 1982.
- Nietzsche, Friedrich – Voinţa de putere / The Will to Power, Editura Aion, 1999.
- Nietzsche, Friedrich – Anticristul / Antichrist, Editura Apostrof, Cluj, 1998.
- Nietzsche, Friedrich – Amurgul Idolilor / Twilight of the Idols, Editura Eta, Cluj, 1993.
- Papini, Giovanni – Viaţa lui Iisus / The Story of Christ, Editura Ago-Temporis, Chişinău, 1991.
- Şestov, Lev – Filozofia tragediei / The Philosophy of Tragedy, Editura Univers, Bucureşti, 1997.