Ioana Maria BREAZU
Universitatea ,,Lucian Blaga” din Sibiu, Facultatea de Litere şi Arte, drd. “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Faculty of Letters and Arts
E-mail personal autor:
9 / 2013
Mircea Horia Simionescu or about looking into the mirror of literarity
The following study is focused on Mircea Horia Simionescu’s status regarding the relation between biography and fiction that represents the main issue when dealing the private diaries of this author. Even if the diarist gives his best to assure his readers that the biographical aspects are true, Simionescu is also aware of the fact that his writings are characterized by a diminished sincerity which leads to a fictional insertion within the lines of his diary.
Keywords: Mircea Horia Simionescu, literarity, private diary, biography, fiction
- Simionescu, Mircea Horia, Trei oglinzi / Three mirrors. Bucureşti, Editura Cartea Românească, 1987.
- Ionescu, Eugen, Nu. Bucureşti, Editura Humanitas, 1991.
- Gherghişor, Gabriela, Mircea Horia Simionescu. Dezvrăjirea şi fetişizarea literaturii / Mircea Horia Simionescu. Literature’s Disenchant and Fetish. Bucureşti, Editura Muzeul Literaturii române, 2011.
- Simion, Eugen, Întoarcerea autorului. Eseuri despre relaţia autor – operă / The Author’s Return. Essays regarding the relation between the author and work. Bucureşti, Editura Cartea Românească, 1981
- Mihăieş, Mircea ,Cărţile crude. Jurnalul intim şi sinuciderea, Ediţia a II-a / The real books. Private diary and suicide. Second edition. Iaşi, Polirom, 2005