Universitatea „Lucian Blaga” din Sibiu, Facultatea de Litere şi Arte “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu, Faculty of Letters and Arts
E-mail personal autor:
11 - 12
Alexandru Muşina, “Budila Express”. An exercice of “close reading”
The present article is an essay and an analysis of Alexandru Muşina’s poetry, focused on his methods and his themes such as they are approached in his best-known long poem, Budila Express. Between the concepts that he used, such as experimentalism, irony, subversion, the such called trivial poetry, the author emphasizes the importance of satire, the main expression of Muşina’s critical attitude. Thus, Muşina created an intelligent, social, comic though bitter poetry, masterfully learned and practiced. The article also shows how the communist environment and the censorship were incentives for poet’s imagination and, on the other hand, how this biting game of hide and seek has become an important mark of
Keywords: contemporary Romanian poetry, generation ‘80, Alexandru Muşina, Budila Express, postmodernism,
- Diaconu, Mircea A. Poezia postmodernă / Postmodern Poetry. Braşov: Aula, 2002.
- Lefter, Ion Bogdan. O oglindă purtată de-a lungul unui drum. Fotograme din postmodernitatea românească / A Mirror Carried Alng a Road. Photograms from Romanian Postmodernism. Piteşti: Paralela 45, 2010.
- Lefter, Ion Bogdan. Flashback 1985: Începuturile „noii poezii” / Flashback 1985: The Beginnings of the „New Poetry”. Piteşti: Paralela 45, 2005.
- Muşina, Alexandru. Paradigma poeziei moderne / The Paradigm of Modern POetry. Braşov: Aula, 2004.
- Perian, Gheorghe. Scriitori români postmoderni / Postmodern Romanian Writers. Bucureşti: Ed. Didactică şi Pedagogică, 1996.
- Ţeposu, Radu G. Istoria tragică & grotescă a întunecatului deceniu literar nouă / The Tragic & Grotesque History of the Dark Literary Decade Nine. Bucureşti: Cartea Românească, 2006.