Universitatea „Lucian Blaga“ din Sibiu, Facultatea de Ştiinţe Politice, Relaţii Internaţionale şi Studii Europene / “Lucian Blaga“ University from Sibiu, Faculty for Political Sciences, International Relations and European Studies
E-mail personal autor:
2 / 2010
Romania’s position in the new context of the E.U.
After the european integration of Romania and Bulgaria starting with 2007 the importance of the European neighborhood policy and the European common security policy is growing much more for both countries. In the Romanian case it is very important to have better relations with its eastern neighbors, Moldavia and Ucraine. Not further than less the consolidation of the European frontiers with those 2 countries need to grow, because certain threats like drug traffic, human being traffic or weapon trafiic growed very much in the last decade. Romania accepted its role inside the European Union, but it needs to consolidate its attitude in this matter and it has to make more efforts to eradicate the problem of coruption inside the system and to fight in a more efficient way against all the problems listed below.
Keywords: Romania, European Union, security strategy, political and military crisis, European neighborhood policy
- Bădălan, Eugen; Frunzeti, Teodor, Forţe şi tendinţe în mediul de securitate european/Forces and tendences in the european security enviroment, Editura Acdemiei Forţelor Terestre, Sibiu, 2005.
- Bidu, Ioan; Troncotă, Cristian, Coordonate de securitate/ Security coordinates, Editura A.N.I., Bucureşti, 2005.
- Brzezinski, Zbigniew, Europa Centrală şi de Est în ciclonul tranziţiei/Soviet Bloc. Unity of conflict, Editura Diogene, Bucureşti, 1995.
- Dungaciu,Dan, Moldova ante porta/Moldavia ante portas, Ed. Tritonic, Bucureşti, 2006.
- Nicolaescu, Gheorghe, Gestionarea crizelor politicomilitare/ The management of political and military crisis, Ed. Top Form, Bucureşti, 2003.
- Onişor, Constantin; Frunzăverde, Sorin, Arta strategică a securităţii şi integrării europene/Strategical art of security and European integration, Editura A’92, Bucureşti, 2003.
- Petrescu, Stan, Mediul de securitate global şi euroatlantic/ Global and euroatlantic security environment, Editura Militară, Bucureşti, 2005.
Documents and strategies
- Strategia securităţii naţionale a României/Romania’s national security strategy, Bucureşti, 2006.