Universitatea „Lucian Blaga” din Sibiu / Universitatea din Bucureşti “Lucian Blaga” University of Sibiu / University of Bucharest
E-mail personal autor:
8 / 2014
Istorie si studii culturale
Personalities of universal economic thought. A medallion of Jean Jaurès, the adherent of peace
War, which marked so often and so hard Europe’s and the world’s evolution in the last one and a half century, has required a very high price, in all fields. What about negotiations, peace? It is much cheaper. But not just from this point of view, also from the human perspective there were some “peace apostles”. Among them was the French Jean Jaures. What were his ideas and theories, what did he achieved and what are the reverberation of it today? This are questions which will be debated in this present study.
Keywords: Peace, war, development, social profit, life, emancipation, governance
- Max Gallo, Le grand Jaurès / The Great Jaurès, Robert Laffont, 1984.
- Jean Jaurès, La republique et la vie / The Republic and the Life, La petite republique, septembre 2001.
- Jean Jaurès, L’armeé nouvelle / The New Army, Edit. Sociales, 1977.
- L’Histoire, Jaurès – Le socialisme du possible / The Socialism of Possible (1914-2014), vezi studiile Vincent Duclert, La justice avant tout / The Justice before everything, Michel Winock, Reforme ou révolution? / Reform or Revolution, Jean-François Chanet, La paix, mais pas a tout prix etc.
- Constantin I. Kiriţescu, Istoria războiului pentru reîntregirea neamului / The History of the War That United Romania, vol. I-III, Univers Enciclopedic, Bucureşti, 1990.
- Dan Popescu, Istorie economică – Istoria economiei naţionale, cap. Primul război mondial, Edit. Continent, Sibiu-Bucureşti, 2002
- ***, Le bilan du XX-ième siecle, Edit. Harenberg, Bruxelles, 1997