Universitatea de Artă Teatrală din Târgu Mureş, Facultatea de Muzică
E-mail personal autor:
4 / 2010
Cultural Diversity and European Integration
Cultural identity and European civilization are based on historical items, especially on Roman law and christianity. European culture identifies itself through values of spiritual nature developed in time.
Adopting a set of principles in drafting the development policies expressed under the form of multicultural policies we must also take into consideration the development of some cultural services whose role would be awake the interest in artistic phenomenon across all cultures, by creating workshops for artistic creation which advance ideas for promoting and protecting the cultural institutions and the contribution to the social integration of different cultures and minorities.
Cultural diversity represent the fundamental phenomenon of society and aims at the differences that arise between people, as well those existing between different groups under the form of multiple identities: traditions, customs, ways of approaching education and society by means of an intercultural perpective. The cultural Europe places itself between tradition and modernity is not only diversity, but also more than, the issue of the cultural identity subscribes itself to the current European project.
Keywords:cultural identiy, European civilization, historical items, traditions, customs, European project
1. Andreescu, Gabriel, Naţiuni şi Minorităţi/Nations and Minorities, Editura Polirom, Bucureşti, 2004.
2. Branda, Alina, Repere în Antropologia Culturală/Highlights in Cultural Anthrophology, Editura Fundaţiei pentru Studii Europene, Cluj-Napoca, 2002.
3. Cocchiara, Giuseppe, Istoria Folcloristicii Europene. Europa în căutare de sine/ The History of European Folklor. Europe in Search of itself,, Editura Saeculum I.O., Bucureşti, 2004.
4. Culic, Irina, Metode avansate în cercetarea socială. Analiza multivariată de interdependenţă/ Advanced Methods in Social Research. Interdependent Multivariate Analysis, Editura Polirom, Bucureşti, 2004.
5. Gavriluţă Nicu, Antropologie socială şi culturală/ Social and cultural Anthrophology, Editura Polirom, Bucureşti, 2009.
6. Marga, Andrei, Filozofia Unificării Europene/ The Philosophy of European Unification, Cluj-Napoca, Editura Fundaţiei pentru Studii Europene, 2001, p. 30.
7. Robert A Georges, and Owen Jones Michael, Folkloristics: an Introduction Bloomington, Indiana University Press, 1995.
8. Ursache, Petru, Etnosofia/Ethnosophy, Editura Paideia, Bucureşti, 2006.