Universitatea “Lucian Blaga” din Sibiu, Facultatea de Ştiinţe Politice, Relaţii Internaţionale şi Studii Europene
E-mail personal autor:
3 / 2009
Bilderberg Club. History and Organization aspects (II)
Writing about Bilderberg organization, the author brings to font a list of personalities, this time referring to Zbigniew Brzezinski. The Bilderberg organization was created because of the existence on international scene of other masonry organizations. These organizations made possible the creation of Bilderberg Club. This article reveals the negative and the positives aspects of the masonry. There are also refers to the masonry symbols.
Keywords: Bilderberg, Freemasonry, freemasons, New World Order, occult, freemasons symbols
1. Kuhlen, Os, World domination of the occult
system. The secret history of humanity, Printed by
Saeculum I.O., Bucharest, 2002.
2. Martin, Cristina, Bilderberg club, World rules,
Printed by Litera Internaţional, Bucharest, 2007.
3. Pavel Coruţ, Teenager book, Printed by
Gemenii, Bucharest, 1994.
4. Roşu, Viorel, Dr. Camelia Roşu, Terrible
revelations about the way that masonry look to destroy
Romania, Printed by Antanta, Braşov, 1997.
5. Sora, Steven, American rulers and the secret
societies, Printed by Elit, Iaşi, 2004.
6. Vladimir Alexe, “The false pretext of the
preemptive wars” Ziua, nr. 3864, 2007, f.n.
7. Waite, Arthur Edward, The Mysteries of Magic :
A Digest of the Writings of Eliphas Levi, Printed by
DeLaurence, Scott and Company, Chicago, 1909.